Saturday 2 June 2012

Have an Exciting Weekend!

Photobucket

     This week I have been a bit light on the posts (sorry).  Have you ever had a couple of sad days right in a row?  It takes me a bit to get back on my feet but here I am! :) It all gets a little overwhelming sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Thank goodness for a really awesome family! And we got a visitor yesturday! My mum is here to stay with us for a few weeks, ya! I'm really looking forward to the company and the best part is that it was a surprise for the wanes.  Ella and Finnian were so excited when she rang the doorbell it was the cutest thing ever!  I love surprises and I can tell that Ella might be just like her 'mama' because the look on her face was priceless.  I hope everyone has a really exciting weekend!

Here are a couple of links from this week if you are in the blogging mood! Cheers everyone and I'll be back full swing next week ;)

an interesting article

sign dining

would like to be here for a little while

for summer!

next on my reading list

Wow! Have you seen this trailer?

You can find more of my posts here starting next week! ;)


ps. thanks so much for stopping by xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it