Friday 8 June 2012

Have a Cool Weekend!

Sixth Annual KEXP Summer BBQ

The weather this weekend looks fantastic! Pick your own strawberries are right around the corner and I can not wait to get Ella and Finnian's hands stained red with juicy berries! This weekend (my mama's still here :) we might do some exploring around the city.  We kind of stick to what we know because everything is still so new (after almost a year here) but its always a great excuse when someone comes to visit to try something different.  I think Colum and I just might relax with a few beers. I have been working on a project out of an office this week and such is the reason for the light posts but all being well everything should be finished up in a week or so and I can put some more time in here. Horray! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a really Cool weekend!! xo
 
The ferry tickets have gone up in price

cool rucksack

bangs are back

summer shopping list

article

grill like a lady

a little round up

have you read this book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it